Darts are for
More fast fun. Only this time with axes.
It’s the latest craze. As in a little crazy. You throw a sharp axe at a wooden target in our 20-foot long cages. It’s like turbo-charged darts on steroids. And so much fun, it takes two trite expressions to describe it.
It sounds dangerous, but fear not. The experts at Full Throttle give you all the safety training you need. And let’s face it, the illusion of danger is what makes it a thrill.
It’s the perfect medieval millennial past time. Your boss actually expects you to work? The barista got your order wrong? There’s a funny smell in your mom’s basement? Throw an axe. You’ll feel much better.
Our pricing plan is simple. $20 per thrower per hour. We recommend one hour for groups of up to six people and two hours for groups larger than six.
AXE THROWING GOES LIKE THIS
- We have eight lanes in Tri-County and six in Florence.
- Groups of more than four people will be guaranteed a private lane. With one to three throwers, you may be mixed with other walk-ins or small groups during peak times.
- The first five minutes are used for a safety briefing. The last five are used to pick up the pieces. So far no body parts.
- Walk-ins are first-come, first-served. Call to reserve a lane and skip the line.
- All axe throwers must be 14 or older.